Echoes and Reflections prepares educators to teach about the Holocaust in a way that stimulates engagement and critical thinking, while providing opportunities for students to see the relevance to their own lives.
Combining the expertise of three leaders in education–ADL, USC Shoah Foundation, and Yad Vashem–the program is designed for middle and high school educators and offers:
- Best-in-class professional development
- A comprehensive Teacher’s Resource Guide and companion website
- Extensive primary and secondary source materials
- Visual testimonies from survivors and other witnesses of the Holocaust
- Modular, interdisciplinary lessons that use a mix of instructional strategies and technologies
- Expansive array of print and digital resources
Contact us to organize a no-cost professional development program today!