Current Events Classroom
The Current Events Classroom is a collection of timely and relevant brief lesson plans aligned with the Common Core to assist K-12 educators in teaching news topics and issues of the day. Each lesson helps students analyze the topic through an anti-bias, diversity and social justice lens.
- Soccer, Salaries and Sexism
- Representing People: Diversity and and Elections
- Migrant Caravan and the People Seeking Asylum
- Sneakers and Prejudice: Letters to Challenge Bias
- What “Draw-A-Scientist” Reveals about Gender Stereotypes
- The Gender Allowance Gap
Curriculum Connections is a collection of original lesson plans and resources that help K-12 educators integrate multicultural, anti-bias, and social justice themes into their curricula. Each edition is organized around a particular topic or theme, and a new edition is published approximately two times per school year.