ADL NY/NJ’s Day of Action is part of the region’s Take Action series, where we provide insights into aspects of ADL’s work and share tangible actions for responding to hate in your community.
Please check periodically for upcoming events and action items you can take in fighting against hate.
BE HEARD IN CONGRESS: JOIN ADL’S FIGHT AGAINST EXTREMISM
During the Purim holiday, ADL NY/NJ and the NY Board of Rabbis came together for an important discussion of extremist hate plaguing our society and how we can all exhibit the courage of Queen Esther to protect those who are most vulnerable through ADL’s PROTECT plan.
A special thank you to our panelists, Representative Tom Malinowski (NJ-7), Representative Ritchie Torres (NY-15), and Carmiel Arbit, ADL’s Director of Government Relations, for joining us and speaking about the increase in domestic extremism.
- Watch the webinar recording if you were unable to join us.
- Click here for more details about the PROTECT plan.
- Sign the online petition to call on elected leaders to act now to fight domestic extremism.
- Share the petition with others and encourage them to take action.
- Be Heard in Congress with other ADL’s legislative priorities.
- Fighting Hate from Home Webinar: Extremism and Political Violence in America
- Murder and Extremism in the United States in 2020 Report
- Extremist Attacks on Democracy
- Subscribe to ADL’s Advocacy Matters newsletter to stay informed
- Extremely: A Podcast for Anyone Who Wants to Understand and Interrupt Modern Hate and Extremism
- ADL H.E.A.T Map