NextGen Lawyers Division (NGLD) is for emerging legal professionals committed to the mission of the Anti-Defamation League – to stop the defamation of the Jewish people and to secure justice and fair treatment to all. YLD emphasizes the important legal issues of ADL through opportunities to connect with and learn from key legal lay and professional ADL leadership.
NGLD Initiatives include:
- In Brief – In Brief are briefings geared towards the Young Lawyers Division to get an in depth perspective on the legal work and issues surrounding ADL. Featured speakers have included Emily Bazelon (columnist and author), Dahlia Lithwick (Slate.com), Elie Mystal (Above the Law) and Sally Kohn (FOX News).
- Securing Justice Soiree – The Securing Justice Soiree brings together emerging legal professionals following the renowned Edward Brodsky Legal Conference. The Securing Justice Soiree provides an opportunity for guests of the Brodsky Conference the opportunity to socialize and discuss the conference with their peers.
- Civil Rights Policy Debate – Every year, the national ADL Civil Rights Division selects a policy topic for each region to debate. YLD Supporters and community members are invited to participate by researching and lead the conversation on which side the New York Region should vote on to influence the national position.
As a NGLD Supporter, you can begin your philanthropic journey with ADL today that will lead you into the future.
The level of giving and benefits of NGLD are:
- Complimentary tickets to all NGPC special events, including the Imagine gala and ArtWorks ADL: Justice, Advocacy & Art ™
- Complimentary ticket to the Securing Justice Soiree
- Preferred pricing for annual Lawyers Division Human Relations Award Luncheon
- Private reception with national ADL expert
- Opportunity to serve on New York regional committees – Civil Rights, Education, Intergroup & Interfaith Initiatives and International Affairs
- Preferred pricing for the Securing Justice Soiree
- Preferred pricing for all NGPC special events, including the annual Imagine Gala, ArtWorks ADL: Justice, Advocacy & Art ™
- Invitations to In Brief, the NextGen Lawyers Division briefings providing an insider perspective on the legal work of ADL.
- Opportunity for leadership on YL Executive Committee subcommittees (Development, Briefings, Marketing & Securing Justice Soiree)
- Invitations for NGPC Outreach Network receptions, personal, intimate opportunities for NGPC leaders to connect their friends and neighbors to the mission and work of ADL in the New York Region.
For more information on NGLD, contact firstname.lastname@example.org